Outpatient services are given on all working days from 8.30 AM to 4.30 PM. Specialized services are given every Friday by doctors from Dhaka.
- Health check-up for pregnant women: Routine check-ups are done by trained health workers. Counseling on lifestyle during pregnancy is done. Blood pressure, weight, and growth monitoring to the baby. Blood and urine are tested. All measures are taken to prevent eclampsia. All checkups are recorded on a card. Services are provided completely free of charge.
- Hypertension and diabetes clinic: This is a relatively new service introduced. A patient book has been printed. All patients of Ekhlaspur village having high blood pressure and diabetes are detected through surveys at household level. The survey covers all people aged 18 years or older. Medicines are provided free. This clinic remains open every Thursday from 1.30 PM to 4.30 PM. Counseling on dietary salt reduction and cessation of tobacco is done routinely.
- Management of injuries: Trained staff of ECOH provides services to people with injuries and wounds. Severe injury cases are referred to bigger hospitals.
- Vaccination: Collaborate with the Government's ongoing programme on vaccination of children and pregnant mothers.
- Nebulization is done for patients with respiratory distress, e.g. asthma, COPD.